Updated: Thursday, May 18, 2006

Greetings from Omaha




Hey everybody! Just wanted to let you all know about my new "blog!" I'm sure its a way we can all keep in touch, swap stories, and catch up. I hope everything in Bristol is going great. Out here in Omaha, its a bit difficult, but you know me, hard work is its own reward. Why, just the other day I got paid $50 to sign footballs at Finneman's Used Cars over on Maple St. Well, a few kids gave me some money to buy them beer, but I gave them a few autographs as a special treat! You should have seen the looks on their faces. I mean, yeah. That's what its all about.

I bet Ive signed more autographs this week than that no-talent hack they've got in the studio right now! I mean, how many people want HIS autograph, huh? You hear me, Mark May? You're living a lie! Its all about the kids! You just dont get that, do you!?! Seriously man, that guy's a hack! What do you all think, guys?

Well, I should roll out now. I have to study for my realtor's exam, and I have to make an appearance at the local Denny's tonight.

Trev-dog out.

Trev Alberts is a former ESPN studio personality. He wrote this Starbucks.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home