Updated: Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Much love from out East




Trev, man, Husker pride all the way. I can feel it. Look, son, sometimes things just don't roll your way, you know? These things happen, and all of us here back at Bristol are pulling for you to get back on your feet. We know you'll be back in the bigs soon, player. I ran into your boy Rece Davis the other day, and he wants you to know that he's got your back and that he misses you something fierce. Your boy is pining, dog, serisouly pining.

Between you and me, Trev? I always thought it was you two carrying that desk, but you didn't hear it from me. I'm so out of it these days. I need to get back into my in-studio flow. Anyways, be sure to holla back at your boys when you get the chance.

Chin up. Here's some quick haikus to help you rise above.

Eye on the prize, Trev.
ESPN ain't the same.
Miss you bad. Booyah.

Gameday studio.
Talentless hack with goatee.
He's no Trev Alberts.

Lou Holtz talks funny.
Rece Davis has helmet hair.
You were top dog, dog.

Stuart Scott can be seen weeknights at 11 p.m. EST on ESPN's Sportscenter. He is very deep, for serious.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home