Updated: Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Benchmark



Clearly, these numbers don't lie. I am much more popular than you, Mr. May. Just look at this chart! That's right, planet Earth, you deem me more interesting than that overblown windbag! While right now, his popularity is slow, steady, and greater than my own, I maintain the overall lead due to a hefty spike this past fall. I am sure that my popularity will spark up yet again, turning this into another loss for Mark. I'm sure he's used to it by now. I own him on NCAA 2006. Bastard won't take my challenges on Xbox Live anymore. Coward.

In case you all are ever curious, Ill keep this link on the sidebar from here on out.

Thanks for all the support, Oklahoma City.

Trev Alberts is a former ESPN College Gameday anchor. He is 65-10 (5% disconnect) on Xbox Live.

1 comments

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you, sir, are HUGE in omaha, nebraska!

who else can say that?

...

... WITH PRIDE?

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home