Updated: Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tell me, tell me where I'm going



The momentum keeps on rolling for the Trev-man. Apologies to the rest of the staff, but I am on a roll here. Between the 10,000 hits and the discovery of German bier, it was already a momentous week, but now it turns out I just got hired by CSTV! I don't really recall entering into any kind of negotiations or anything, but thank goodness I gave the kid power of attorney.

So, let's take a look here...Ok...CSTV....got it...mmm-hmm...yeah...trailer, I like that...ok...Chris Rix....What? Chris Rix?!? THE Chris Rix? He graduated? I figured he'd be on his second Jason White year by now. Ok....Chris Rix. What else do we have here? Johnathan Coachman. That name sounds so familiar...Wait. "The Coach?" You have got to be freaking kidding me. What kind of operation have you gotten me into kid?

At least I can get back to doing what I love, analyzing. CSTV is going to have me on "Crystal Ball," whatever the hell that is, and I'll be doing...correspondence? COME ON! I'm going to be doing live remotes to two studio schmoes I've never heard of?!? We'll just see about that...

Anyway, it's good to be back, college football world. Don't think for a second this new so-called success of mine is the end of the road. Trev's crusade is more than one man's quest for personal vengeance...well, actually, it is...but it can be so much more. In honor of this latest step of my journey, I give you one of the greatest American rock bands, STYX, and their reflective rock ballad, Crystal Ball.



Trev Alberts is a former ESPN desk-man. He doesn't get CSTV in his area.

Labels:

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home