Updated: Monday, July 10, 2006

Son of a...



Hey, jungle, you're not listening to me! I'm trying not to be a one-note guy when I'm banging this blog, but you internet-types are just scaring the heck out of me. Do you people actually think stuff like this goes over? "Hey Jim, if enough people see me rap poorly about my favorite team, chicks will talk to me!" NO. That is the opposite of truth. We're beyond private geekery right now, taking this to the next level.

First things first, for the Horns fans at BurntOrangeNation, sometimes it's just too easy...


This however, pales in comparison to this piece of ridiculousness. Kentucky, what is it exactly YOU DO HERE?


COME ON! If you're going to be remembered for something like this, at least take the time to remember your lines.

I know what you're saying. You're saying, Jim, you talk a big game, but I don't see you doing any better. That's because I know better. Look, I know you all want to be the next big thing, showing off your chops to the internet masses. But remember, kids who do this end up like this. Rack me.

Jim Rome is talks to himself weekdays at 4:30EST on ESPN. He was also in SpaceJam.

2 comments

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. That UK vid left me speechless. WHO DOES THAT?????

8:33 PM  
Blogger IrishOutsider said...

Someone with no rhythm, a casio keyboard, and a lot of free time. I know its an older clip, but when Jim saw that A&M video he got on a roll.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home