Updated: Friday, May 26, 2006

Quick Link

Editor's note:

Trev's sleeping off last night on the futon, so I thought I'd step in and give a brief interweb high-five to The House Rock Built for linking us. Fightinamish writes a great college football humor blog with a heavy ND slant over there, so if you actually found my site on its own, go give HRB a look.

It'll be linked on the sidebar too...or until I get a fancy blogroll for Mr. Alberts.
Its the least I could do considering HRB practically built this site.

Thanks again.

-irishoutsider

3 comments

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

6:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home