Updated: Sunday, October 01, 2006

You can't spell windmill without I-L-L



Hail, noble citizens of this mystical realm! By the works of some arcane sorcerer, I may converse with you all on this wondrous group of lads from Illinois. Word of their heroic deeds have stretched all the way to my humble lands, and the laws of chivalry and courtesy demand I tip my golden cap to these orange-vested skirmishers. O! Victorious are you, brave Illini-men! You have entered the mouth of the feared Leviathan, venturing into the dark territories of Canada's Alabama, and emerged triumphant! And even though you haven't sipped from the fountain of success since Emperor Constantine, you felt emboldened to claim your spoils and mark your newly conquered lands!



Huzzah! I wish you a hearty Godspeed and future success in your remaining trials! I see that you have already set your sights on the biggest giant in the land, and to that I say that I would expect nothing less. I know I would feel likewise had I conquered a foe as mighty as the one you have just handily slain. Onward!


Don Quixote has been known to ride through FireMarkMay during the harvest season. Sancho Panza is one of Trev's numerous drinking amigos.

Labels:

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home