Updated: Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Unfrozen Caveman Blogging

Global Warming our Trev-ridden hineys! First, offseason slowness business, and now the entire compound is covered in multiple fine layers of fresh powder! Unfortunately, Mr. Alberts sold our snowplow to fund our Best New Blog celebration, so we've had to cancel classes for the last few days. The inter-office paperwork is also piling up considering Bloo has been saucer sledding since Sunday. Hopefully, we can get some fresh posts down today as I attempt to defrost the place with Morton's salt.



It's just "Cirroc", your Honor... and, yes, I'm ready.



-irishoutsider

Labels:

3 comments

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes, when I'm watching a game on my television, I think, "Are there little demons inside controlling what I see?" I don't know. My caveman mind doesn't grasp these concepts.

But there is one thing I do know. If a man, like my client, slips and falls on a patch of ice outside a public library, he is entitled to no less than $2 million in compensatory damages, and $1 million in punitive...

9:19 AM  
Blogger Out of Conference said...

I don't understand these things, these fax machines, iPods, text messaging, and signing days, frankly your world freightens me.

3:03 PM  
Blogger SoloForge said...

That's a caveman lawyer...

--

how to stop snoring - natural ways to lower cholesterol - make money online internet

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home