Hey there, Trev. Love the site. I'm sure Mark will slip up sooner or later and say something he probably shouldn't have. I know all about that. You'd think the Worldwide Leader would have a better sense of humor. This network basically created the smarmy anchor. Olberman would totally have gone there.
In case you're wondering, I've already patched things up with Boomer. In fact, that's why I'm here. Turns out, Mr. Berman wants me to invite you to his annual Memorial Day Bumblin' Stumblin' Bar-B-Q out here at Bristol.
If we can keep John Kruk to two buffet trips, the BSBBQ will be a rousing success.
This year's BSBBQ will feature:
- Open bar, sponosred by the Budweiser Hot Seat
- All-you-can-eat burgers, brats, and ribs
- BBTN Kids area featuring Rob "the Math-magician" Neyer and story time with Peter Gammons
- Most Obscure Nickname Contest
- "Find Kenny Mayne's Career" Scavenger Hunt
- and much, much more!
Hope you and the family come on out, Trev. Don't worry. We're sending Mark out to Pittsburgh to get Wannstedt for Sunday Conversation. Total head-fake. No way we'd air that! Sucker...
Neil Everett can be seen nightly on ESPN's Sportscenter. He is currently in time out.