Updated: Friday, June 02, 2006

East Coast Bias

Landon Donovan, Claudio Reyna, DaMarcus Beasley, Eddie Johnson, and Brian McBride. Take that, Rome.


Electronic fist-bumps to our visitors from the Mountain State.


Looks like the site has caught the attention of a few people out east, making its first public appearances on the Scout boards for West Virginia and Pitt along with a mention over at CollegeFootballResource.

Johnny over at MountainLair gave us a link and the task to "assassinate" Mr. May's character. All in due time, guys, all in due time. Good to see Mr. Alberts is getting the respect he believes he's earned, and good to see I've head-faked a couple of people regarding our columnists' "authenticity." Its linked on the sidebar for now, a "placeholder" for a future blogroll.

Enough finger quotes for one post, but while I'm up here recognizing West Virginia I feel obligated to show my gratitude. Not to rub salt in any wounds, WVU, but thanks again for the 1989 Fiesta Bowl, kind of a big deal for me. Ok, enough of that. Always glad to swap links with college football bloggers. Feel free to contact me here.

Alright, time to head on out. I think there's a road trip on the schedule, Trev just ran off to the Food King.

-irishoutsider

1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

mark may is the biggest most biased piece of crap on t.v. every year he insults notre dame to the point it disgust me and makes me want to assasinate him

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home