Updated: Thursday, November 09, 2006

4 8 15 16 3-2-5-e



Kid! Stop stewing about your conservative politics getting the what-for and get out here! Give the people what they want, which is clearly more Trev! More Trev! MORE TREV!

Need I remind everyone myself that it is only 2 short days until my wolverine-taming voice provides both color, play-by-play, and witty banter during this Saturday's Notre Dame-Air Force game? (4pm et CSTV. Check local listings) I've even installed one of those sweet countdown counters like that hatch on LOST. Every 325 minutes, an intern must press the button or else I lock down the entire office and force everyone to watch the 1994 NFL Draft in its entirety.

Normally, this would be the part where I have the our editor illustrate this wonderful device in your computer types' intertube markup gibberish, but I guess we'll have to make a substitution for the sake of time.

Loosely translated as "7|23v 15 73H |20xx0|2!1!!1!!"

Trev Alberts is looking forward to his trip to Colorado Springs. We don't think the thin air will be good for him.

Labels:

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home