Updated: Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vote Early, Vote Often

A pleasant Election Day, everyone. I'd like to remind you all that this is a perfect occasion for the recitation of the FireMarkMay Loyalty Oath, so please rise and, in full voice, repeat after me:

I [state your name], pledge allegiance
To the Trev, and the glorious state of football,
And to the obsession, for which it stands.
One nation, under the influence
with tailgating and marching bands for all.
Amen.


We ask that you now remain standing for "Looking for Freedom."



Consider yourselves lucky. Mr. Alberts roused us all out of bed at exactly 3:25 am for this. He really hates the new clock rules, and he takes his vengeance out on poor, unsuspecting, sleep-deprived interns. On the bright side, we did get free bloody mary bar with proof of voter registration.

Staying in the spirit of the day and my loyalty to Our Lady, I remind everyone to vote Independent, vote NO on Proposition 3-2-5-e, and don't listen to that Swindle character and his negative ads.



My name is irishoutsider, and while I do not support this message, I find it hilarious.

Labels:

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home