Updated: Friday, October 06, 2006

And another thing...

We're wrapping up things for the weekend here at the compound. I'm heading out to South Bend in the morning to attend the "Aspirational Peer" Bowl. I'm crossing my fingers to see if I can get Stanford's Walt Harris to sign my copy of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." Trev will be overseeing the office yet again this weekend. Thankfully, there is plenty of men's football action to keep him distracted from online commerce. I took the liberty of hiding all of the financial information, even locking the petty cash drawer, in the hopes that the expense account doesn't take anymore unneccessary charges.

Of course, I see Trev has already put this item on his "To Do" list....Not even the staunchest Pitt fan could seriously be bidding $300 for this. I hope some "lucky" collector gets this before Trev can get his hands on it. You don't want to know the next step on his list. I can't even mention it here, and this is the internet...

-irishoutsider

Labels:

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home