Updated: Sunday, October 15, 2006

Sunday Morning Re-cap

Well, that was an interesting night to say the least. I'm going over the ramblings and goings-on of our first try at the Trev-o-vision and hoping to make some kind of sense out of all of it. Mr. Alberts said he wanted to keep his writing in their "undistilled pure Trev potency," but he's asleep on his desk right now.

Links to last night's UF/AU live blog:

While I take a look at how much we owe the Germans from this week's Trevonics, feel free to check out his picks in hindsight here.

I think I have some commissioned pieces lying around here for the post-Saturday pre-poll Sunday doldrums, but I have to clean up the office first. There are lots of fallen pumpkin-beer soldiers lying around.

-irishoutsider

Labels:

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home