Updated: Thursday, June 28, 2007

Roll Trev Roll!


The glory of Trev knows no bounds, interweb! In just a scant 14 months, we've hit six figures on the odometer! Hell to the yes! Hell yes, I say! 100,000 visitors to this monument to college football, me, Sparks malt beverage, Kool-Aid, me, Epcot, and more college football!

I have to give thanks to the blogging community at large, you all know who you are. But, more importantly, you all know who I am. Every cult following needs a cult leader, so thank you for letting me be your High Holy Grand Wizard of the 33rd Level of the Trev. Furthermore, this site would be nothing without the painstaking care, maintenance, and sobering presence of the kid. The next time I throw a whiskey bottle at your head, Irish, I'll try to miss, but just the one time.

Lastly, most recent handslapping goes to the fine, fine fans of the Alabama Crimson Tide. What can I say? It was just a random rundown in the middle of June, but thanks for believing in me. Basically, I just wanted an excuse to post this. Enjoy.



Trev Alberts is an honorary merchant marine. He knows that the Kirby Silver Surfer is the only true Surfer.

Labels: , , ,

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home